A Langkawi Getaway

I'm back to blogging! And this time it'll be about my getaway to Langkawi!
Actually the plan was supposed to be Redang but it didn't go well cause my uncle was exaggerating about the tides there which is ridiculous as it's fine -.- 
Oh well, I'll just blog about what I've did :D




Before take off! *selfie* 

We wanted to feed the eagles but the plan failed and I think it's already late this time. The time we went there was around like 3-4? So I spent my time selfie-ing with the eagle statue!





Cause we brought a monopod with us makes selfie-ing much easier ;D 

I've been stuck in Pantai Cenang for like 3 days and 2 nights there as we didn't hire a tour guide and don't need to and also the tour guide kinda sucked...cause it brought us to Pantai Cenang again.....but I enjoyed it so far. Langkawi is actually quite small tho and there are lots of foreigners from Arab, England and China.



View of the beach in the morning :D 






View of the beach in the evening :) 

And also, the beach has lots of activities such as banana boat, jet skiing, parasailing, swimming and etc like your ordinary beach and well, I must say, you must try parachuting because it's damn fun! 
I kept shouting 'awesome' and 'woohoo' HAHAHAHA and parasailing is fun! It'll be better if you have two people together. Safer ya know? XD
Looking at the view of the sea and mountains...WOW *breathtaking*

The hotel that we stayed is in Langkawi Lagoon. Rating that i give there would be 7/10 due to its nice scenery and comfortable rooms and good breakfast food :D but at the night, there'll be lots of bugs and sparrows because we're living near the sea side and its a wooden exterior and interior design. 
But still I liked it. :)
The view of the resort that I took in the swimming pool. 
Moreover, in Pantai Cenang, you have small chalets that can fit like...4 people to the max cause it's small and it doesn't include breakfast. The rental for a day is 290 which is cheaper than resorts. 
But if you want luxury and cleaner places, I recommend you to stay in resorts because chalets are too crammy and dirty with beach sand and doesn't include breakfast! 



Absolute hair flip fail in the resorts' pool! xD


On the next stop is Pulau Payar, you need to ride a ferry to reach there.
Pulau Payar was the most adventurous and nicest place I've been to because of the snorkelling and the beach is just beautiful as the water is clear. But, due to a lot of tourist, the sea has been a little polluted because people throw in things which are no biodegradable into the sea and I pity the fishes because they're eating crap >< and the authorities never cleaned it...I guess but I hope they do clean it and PEOPLE, PLEASE BE FUCKING CONSIDERATE ABOUT THE SEA AND THE CREATURES THAT LIVE IN IT!
Okay, the fishes are just so BEAUTIFUL I MEAN IT and the sharks are not that dangerous as they don't consumer humans. 
But there are rules in this island,
#1, Don't take anything from the island such as the sand, sea water, fishes or corals
#2, Don't feed the fishes (due to a true story that I heard from the authority: a person wanted to take a picture with the fish and so he/she held up a particular food and of course, fishes will surround her and so the fishes agitated the shark, and the shark bit the persons finger. The doctor said that the finger has to be cut because it can't be rescued. Insurance has paid the finger for 35k. WOW. JUST WOW ) 
And that's it. If you wanna go to Langkawi, you can just read my blog to get first hand info ;) 

When I started snorkelling, I feel uncomfortable and a little uneasy because i'm not used to it but after a few laps of swimming here and there, I got used to it and there the adventurous part starts.
Swimming with the fishes made me feel like a mermaid and I see so many fishes with different types of colours and corals with different sizes.
When you swim, you HAVE to wear the vest to ensure your safety and as you swim further, it's actually quite deep and the vest actually saved your life because we won't know whether are we tired swimming or not. 
When you look at the fishes, you think you're close to them but you're not. I'm serious. 
They have a borderline for you so that you won't go over the border and rest assured, there are ships outside the border to keep everyone safe. 
The authorities also gave us lunch because we paid for it. 
If you wanna bath in the toilets, I prefer you don't because everywhere is sea water and bring along a big bottle of clean water so that you can just bath yourself with it by not feeling sticky. 
Take lots of pictures because the sight is just beautiful!







                                          


                                          

The water is so clear that you can see the fishies :D

And it's time to go back after 3 days and 2 nights. Oh well, it's been really fun and hope to come back here but not stuck at Pantai Cenang again. XD 



It's beautiful isn't it? If that part of the turbo flappers would just go away xD 



Selfie before I take off! Hahahaha 
Alright, this is the end! 
Till I meet Langkawi again and gonna blog again real soon! 
Xoxo, Kimmie aka Cecilia
p/s: There'll be no pics of the fishes cause I'm sick of waiting for my sis to upload them in her laptop xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus