Brunch with friends

Hey ya'll!
I've visited and ate at this place today called Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf!
The food is good and the ambience there is good too! A very good place to recommend and also its great to eat with your friends and family too!
It's my first time here and also I got bored of being stuck at home and my workplace so I decided to plan with my uni friends on where to eat.
Actually, one of my babe and my lame king friend was supposed to go but they couldn't so it's just the 3 of us ;)
Alright! If you go there by using your Waze app, they'll bring you to a housing area in Bangsar but no worries, lemme tell you the trick to go there ngek ngek ngek~
Just Waze your way to Bangsar Village because the restaurant is located IN Bangsar Village.
Once you get in, when you see their 'Village Grocer' just go your left end and go straight in and until the end, you'll see a sign stated 'Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf'.
Me and Adrien got so confused because we can't see it until Shanice came out and greeted us xD
And when I went in and got seated, I took photos already xD



This is how it looks like in the restaurant and the second pic is the view beside us and it's the carpark.
We all ordered our foods and of course, chat and selfied with them using my monopod!


This girl here is Shanice! :D



We're all friends in FIA but this is my first time going out with Shanice because she's not a close friend of mine but I'm trying to make friends MUAHAHAHA and this is my second time out with Adrien ;)
When Shanice and my food arrived, we both waited for Adrien's food to come out so that we can take a pic together of it xD 


Mine is Egg Benedict and Shanice's one is 'The Wolf's Favourite' which is the pasta.
Both of our food is good, really good! 
On my eggs Benedict, the hollandaise tasted really good and the poached eggs are poached very beautifully and the bacon along with the bread is really good. 
The egg yolk flowed when I cut it, no flaw. 
You can taste everything thats on it and everything is cooked perfectly. 
And here comes Adrien's food! HAHAHAHA


Adrien's food was the one covered all in egg. I don't know whats it called but he said it's good and he can taste everything thats on the plate. 
I also ordered their 'Madness Chocolate' milkshake which is the brown surface you see. They actually have chunk bits of chocolate in their milkshake which is tasty :p *I hope blogger has some emoji icons which I can put -.-*
I was literally standing up with Shanice when taking this picture because I don't know how some people can photograph their food so beautifully -.-
Well, I'm training myself to be a food photographer xD 
After finishing our food, here comes selfie-ing!


It was raining cats and dogs outside today so it looked dark when its just 1PM.



We paid our bill and of course walked throughout the whole Bansar Village shopping mall. It's small and quiet. Not so much happening there. 
And Aldo is having their sales up to 70%! Go check it out if you're an Aldo fan! But the shoes in Bangsar Village are selling are not really nice except the ones which are new...
After walking the whole shopping mall, there's no where we could go cause of the rain so we decided to go back :(
But of course, pictures are taken MUAHAHAHAHA #OOTD


pic credits to Adrien ;)
Shanice and me hugged and we'll see each other when uni starts next week!
And I thank this guy so much for being my driver for the day as he waited for me in my mums saloon to wait for me and also for fetching me back!


That's the end of the trip!
xoxo, Kimmie/Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus