Caffeinated Cabin Cafe Review

I'm back after 2- 3 weeks of blogging because I've started a new sem in uni and of course, cafe hopping again!
Caffeinated Cabin is such a hard place to find, like seriously. 
This cafe doesn't have any banners for them and they expect us to find them in a midst of housing areas...in the end, we found this mystery cafe just right beside a saloon called Chezz Hair Salon.
There are available parkings at the back of the saloon. 

Address: 64, Jalan 5/8, Jalan Gasing,
     46000, Petaling Jaya

                    

Today's dress code for me and my friends are sweatpants!! #ootd
Top and bottom from H&M, Watch from Vincci but no longer available.




The tables are actually really small! Since there are 4 of us, we have to sit separately!
           



                                  


                         


    

I am from Italy, RM 17.90
This kept me full for hours and it's not bad. Quite unique in how they combined the sauce with the eggs and bread.
They gave too much wedges tho..

Beside my dish, I ordered Mocha which costs RM 10.90.
Simple latte art but it's kinda ruined and I have no idea why...maybe because the waiter moved too much?
Mocha is good.     
              

Scrambled Egg Salmon, RM 15.90
Accompanied with fruits, salad and garlic bread :)
                    

Cabin's Breakfast at RM 24.90 and the Cappucino in front of that dish costs, RM 9.90.
I have to say it looks good...I meant the Cabin's Breakfast.


   I'm ending this post with a dessert.
This Choco Tarte costs RM 7.90.
I have to say that the crust is a little too hard?
Giving this place a 7.5/10 because the interior is a little small and we have to share a toilet with the salon. A little too hard to find too.
Alright, that's all for now and stay tuned!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review