Din Tai Fung 鼎泰豐 Restaurant Review

Today was a much anticipated day with my friends from uni because this is my first time coming to Pavilion with them!
Well, I was always the early one because I'm afraid that I'll get stuck in a jam and ordered food for my friends first! 
For lunch, we decided that we'll eat lunch at Din Tai Fung 鼎泰豐 because one of my friends said that it's good. 

Address: 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala                Lumpur

Tel: 03-2148 8292


I took some pictures before the food came 




Lots of people at the morning 0.0



Pic credits to tripadvisor.com because I didn't take the photo of the restaurant outside


Apparently this restaurant was even branded for being received 1 Michelin Star! OMGGG
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
Well, I have to say, the Xiao Long Baos 小笼包 here are really good and this restaurant is famous for their Xiao Long Baos.
We ordered 10 pieces of it and it costs RM 17.80 and this is original flavoured.


Their fried rice s also quite famous around here.
This fried rice is called 虾仁蛋炒饭。And in english, this is shrimp fried rice.
Costs RM 17.90


My spicy noodles with prawn dumplings~ Yum!
In Chinese it's called 虾肉红油抄手面, costs RM 17.50.

Chinese Tea costs RM 2.50 per person
Giving this place a 8/10. :)

I didn't take another dish of Naomi's because the other dish was coming late.
Continuing my next food journey in the next post! 
Stay tuned!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review