Morningwood Cafe Review

On a one fine day....me and my advertising peeps came to Morningwood Cafe to eat some nice stuff...
I didn't know that this cafe is owned by Jared (a little bit of Marianne, Jared's fiance) and Reuben Kang and it's just a few steps away from Project Space.
It belonged to Flat White at first but they sold it to Jared.
Overall, the ambience of this cafe is kinda nice and inside there's lotsa drawings hung on the wall...apparently, they're for sale.
In pictures, this cafe looks big but it's actually kinda small.

Address: 73-1, Jalan SS 15/8, 
                           SS 15, 47500 Subang Jaya, 
             Selangor, Malaysia








Mocha that costs RM 12 and the latte art sucks....but the coffee is good. 
Don't judge a book by it's cover they say *heh*


Skinny Dip, baked eggs with tomato sauce and sausages, and butter toasted bread.
RM 20.
Delicious and affordable!


Funny thing is, Shannon (girl on the most left) suggested we do an all black day and #squadgoals
I look fat so I covered myself in my varsity jacket. xD
I finally got my #squadgoals and also a good day with em girls
Rating this cafe with 8.5/10. Would be better if the cafe was a bit cooler and bigger.
And after we took this picture and the posing that I did...the next day


LOOK AT TAEYANG WITH OUR POSES!! XDD

Stay tuned!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!