Short Getaway to Port Dickson, Summer Splash!

This post is throwback from 10th -11th of May.
Actually, I've totally forgotten to post about this short getaway at Port Dickson xD 
Anyways, here I go. 
The reason why I came to Port Dickson because it was to support my seniors from Communications majoring in PR. 
I wasn't even planning to go to Port Dickson because..it was quite expensive at first but when the price decreased, I considered it. Thanks to a friend who persuaded me too actually xD 
So I decided to support them and went to Port Dickson to enjoy and relax at my short semester break. 


Group photo of those who went! 


My only girl who persuaded me to come and for the whole March Intake, we supported them ;)



My team, GreenWorld *much love* 
notice our green striking rubberbands?



Pillow talks with her for the whole night 


GreenWorld is at it's last place but it's okay, we have lots of memories to hold and also we did a dance as the loser xD


A pic with the lovely seniors who were our roommates and also the one in specs who's always here to visit us ;)


Seniors + Juniors

Conclusion, I had a great Summer Splash with them and wanna thank the seniors whom put such great effort in bringing this event to life!
Stay tuned!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!