Jam and Kaya Cafe Review

It's rather surprising that my sis chose this place to eat with my gramps cause my gramps wanna try something new with us, as their grandkids.
And I've been wanting to come here all along! Yay!
This place is in a swimming club btw.

Address: No 1, Lorong Sultan
                                                                         Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Tel: 016-667 5078

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jam-Kaya-Caf%C3%A9/630533806986669?sk=timeline



Full house on weekends wtf, this proves that they're very famous.



Overall, this cafe has a very nice and clean ambience. Very comfortable for young, middle aged adults and also for old people.


This is Farmer's Pancake (I think that's the name of the dish) with eggs, mushrooms, vege, hash-brown and ham with maple syrup and pancake.
RM 19
SO SO SO YUMMY and it tastes so well together..I can't!
I have to come here again for more!


Jam and Kaya's signature.
Pancakes with strawberries and blueberries with vanilla ice cream.
My grandpa who doesn't like desserts came to like this!
It's good and fresh!!
Around RM 12.90?


This is my Mocha and it's good but I like it heavier.
Pretty latte art and much yums! It's RM 11.90 which is 10 cents cheaper compared to other cafes and the things here are actually more affordable than other cafes.
Do take this place a visit!
I'm rating this 9/10!

Stay tuned!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!