AMPM Cafe Review

It's been suuuccchhh a looonngg time since I've blogged and you have no idea how much I want to blog!
This is the first time in 4 months that I've never touched my blog at all and I hate to see that it's so dead....
Well, let me start off with my cafe trip to AMPM!
I finally came here after what my friends had talked about and also seeing pictures of their food on Instagram. I finally get to try their food, coffee and desserts, YAY!
Anyways, we came here because we wanted to celebrate a friends' party since he wanted to go for a very long time.
To my surpise, the food and coffee there was very very reasonable.

Address: 11, Jalan USJ 21/5, Usj 21, 47630 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Telephone: 03 8081 9121




Look at how affordable the coffees are!!


I ordered their Hawaiian Chicken Bagel since I heard that their sandwiches are quite hard.




You feel those Christmas vibes in this cafe?


Look at that beauty! The Hawaiian Chicken Bagel.
The chicken is tender on the inside with the pineapples, I love their sauce. 
The bagels are crusty on the outside and tender on the inside.
The wedges are perfect!
Only at RM 18.


This cake is delish! 
Their Dark Chocolate Mille Crepe Cake!
I didn't memorise the whole receipt on how much the price is for the cake but it's so good!


This is the Mocha that I've ordered.
Only at RM 10! I find this super affordable cause other cafes sell their Mocha at RM 11 - RM 13.
But sad to say, their mocha is not that I wanted because I prefer my mocha to be more creamier and choclatier. But it's not too bad, worth a try.


That only guy in the picture, was his birthday on that day alright! HAHAHAHA 
After the meal, some left for home or uni and some of us including me went for karaoke woots!
To release all that stress we havin at Loudspeaker at First Mall, Subang Jaya SS15. 
I have to say that it's cheap as it costs RM 6 per person with drinks! No food tho haha
But I have to say, it has a few options for songs but it was alright ;)
It was my first time this crazy and hyper when singing with them, compared to the 1st time xD

Alright, let me end this post with my #ootd that day ;)


I wore a clean white collared shirt paired with a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans.
Boyfriend jeans from Unmasqued. 
Watch from Vincci
Shoes from r.e.d.e.y.e
Bag and Top from Taobao

Stay tuned for more!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!