Fishee Coffee Review

I came here for food hunting with my sis as both of us haven't had a bonding for a long time. 
I've seen so many pictures of this coffee shop and I finally went. I sound like it's been a long time since I food hunted right? Yeap, I did, I didn't went for food hunting for the last 45 days....HAHAHAHAH add another 1 month tho. I was busy with some other stuff + broke.
When I reached at this destination, I find it so hard to look for the shop and the shop is located above a store. 
I have to say that the place is quite small. 

Address: 12-20 (Upstairs), Jalan Jalil Perkasa 13, Taman Arked Esplanad, KL

Opening hours: Sunday to Wednesday from 10am - 7pm, Thursday to Saturday from 10am - 11pm. Closed on Tuesdays.

Website: www.fishee.com.my



The ambience here is rather cozy and has good lighting. Perfect for bloggers and Instagrammers.
I don't feel tight even if this place is small. 
They have this cool old Mac computer in store and it's still useable.
 






The Saugee Toast along with The Big B.
The Saugee Toast has cheese, sausage seasoned with greens and a lettuce underneath for balance.
It's so filling and good because the bread was toasted evenly and it's huge. Very filling! 
Dish is RM 13. 

The Big B at the price of RM 22. My sis said that the serving is really big but good!

They have a range of meal and dessert toasts and two pastas at an affordable price at RM 10!
Damn! Feel free to drop by there for lunch and gatherings~ 
 
This waffle's ice cream is the bomb man. It stayed still for 10 minutes and it never really melted away.
I've totally forgotten the name of this chocolate waffle but it kinda starts with the name 'Brown'. Priced at RM 15.
 It would be better if the waffle is harder and crunchier.


Their mocha I have to say it's good. It's creamy and chocolatey, what I wanted. 
Priced at RM 12 -13. I forgot where I put my receipt. HAHAH
Giving this place a 7.5/10 for a good job they put up.

Stay tuned for more!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!