Softcore Cafe Review

This is a new cafe opened for quite some months nearby Sunway University, just a few blocks after Espression8. 
I know everybody knows where this place is but let me blog a lil late about this alright. HAHAH
As soon as I heard about this cafe, I quickly came here on the 5th of October.

Address: 56, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya

Telephone: 03 5613 7273







I have to say, this place has bad lighting for some reason or my photography skills ain't that great? I didn't want to edit photos because I don't wanna deceive people HAHA
They have a lovely interior and lovely set up outside but a little hot tho.
The only thing which I'm don't fancy about this restaurant is that they serve the food quite slow as I waited for 15 - 20 minutes for my food when I'm already very hungry.


 I ordered their Asian Chicken at RM 19. Quite filling with their fries and salad. I loved the salad tho.
Their chicken is tender inside and the fries are yummy.

 
 Cheese with Chicken, yums.
But as for the bread, a little bit too burnt on the edges.

For dessert, I ordered their Dark Chocolate Molten Lava Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream but since their vanilla is out of stock, they replaced it with chocolate ice cream instead. 


I have to say that this is affordable at the price of RM 13.
It was good for me but for some other people, they said that they've tasted better molten cakes as this is just average. Better step up your game guys :)


I pushed too hard on the ice cream and that's why the ice cream moved HAHAHAH 
I'm so rough on the display just for picture purposes.
Look at that gooey goodness!

I'm rating this place a 5/10 due to the waiting for food and food standards.

Ending this post again with my #ootd ;)


Since I've never took an ootd with this maroon blouse I got from Bash Clothing, might as well take it hehe :B

Stay tuned for more!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!