CNY Holidays part 2

Hihi! I cn finali let u al c wht I did in de holidays...I went 2 de Kuantan beach..dam big man..did I say tht on part 1..wel..hu cares...I let u al c ar..bt 1st...I wana post wht I bought in de CNY Holidays!

Its a bohemian dress....in Japan veri popular..


Den dis is my furry jaket...in Japan oso popular
So pinky rite???


At the back of it..


Love strokes!

Vitage partir


My hat says Happy Birthday and wish u all de best....

My earrings r actuali like leopard printings....cnt c ler...Den in de beach..I was like so hyper...haha....let u all c de pics now..

Hehe....u haven c most of it yet....

PK WAS HERE!

Me bein so HYPER! HAHA..Thts al 4 nw...sry 4 postin dis wan late cuz busy....SRY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review