Bein wanted...

At break time, I was talkin 2 Jac den...Jackie came n said tht he was engaged 2 mi..I was sweat n agreed 2 joke tht 'm engaged 2 him oso! HAHA...Den wen Egbert heard, he go n say tht I belong 2 him...lol..Jackie n Egbert fite...lol..Lunch time,I saw Egbert n Jackie were talkin like frens den wen dey c mi..dey started sayin ''Poh Kim belongs 2 mi'' They tried 2 hug mi but Egbert hugged mi...Jackie failed..I'm so sry 4 him...lol...Diana gt nth 2 do n said tht I'm hers, Huey Ling oso said tht I belong 2 her oso...Den, they kept pulin mi infront of Elyn n Jac. Diana say tht I belong 2 her den wen Elyn said tht she had Jac...I was like NOOOOOO!!!! haha..Dey shud actuali do tht on Valentines Day... I lov 2day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus