Decorations....

I did sum decos in my clas...A few days ago, Brian helped us wen Sasha isnt there.....I was like panickin cuz we haven do de deco fin yet so I scolded Amir cuz he helped 2D clas deco n I was like '' Y dey din help us..?!" HAHA..Sry Amir..I was kinda panic jus few days ago....Den we gt so mani sugar paper frm Matthew cuz he gt it frm Ms.Vasantha. Wel, I managed 2 de deco alone.....Den during sum lessons, Mi, Lee Juan, Mei Yin, Eve, Bing Ling n Suyi helped 2 de clas deco...I was like pushing evribodi 2 do de subjects deco...write sumting tht we learnt la..I saw Ee Lynn's clas...beautiful den us....Our clas sux la....But den 2 mi like okla...nt tht nice as 2a's wan...2e wan was like so dam it mani stars! 2d wan de..I duno but okla....But I hope...Japanese ppl wil cum 2 our clas...I also printed Phantom of the Opera n Global Warming..n oso bout global warming..pls save de environment....its nt 2 late....pls recycle papers, aluminium, tin cans..wht-so-eva cn recycle la....haha.....I tink I 'm gona do sakura stuf but den 2 late edi la...haha...Bye ladies n gentleman...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus