2nd of June

On tht day..I kno I din update my blog 4 so long. Ahahahaha! Oh wel, I hav dreamt a reli gud dream tht day. I dream bout de person I like. He says : Dear, I love you but I jus dun dare 2 say it out. When I woke up, I was like..is tht real? I hope tht dream comes true! Ahhxxx! Oh wel, den I went 2 hav my dinner in Noble Restaurant. De hokkien mee is nice! Evriting is nice xcept 4 de mayonaisse vege. Eww! Erm den shoppin at KLCC since we long time neva go there. I went shoppin wit my 4th aunt n wow...in KLCC we saw America girls. Deir dam hot man! Hahaha. But b4 goin 2 KLCC, I made a big wreck at home. Fixin de shoe rack. I was like havin my hands full of energi '' PAM!! ''. Haiz. Nid 2 fix la. But I fix it witout usin my brain! Hahaha. Oh well, den, we went 2 Kinokuniya 2 buy some books! Lol! I finali bought Cawaii n Popteen original version. De books r quite thick. Each cost RM 27.90 & RM 29.90. Expensive rite? Hahahaha. After havin our gud time, we went 2 swim at Pandn Lake Club. Nobodi went there but us oni. Lol! Den de stupid counter bitches were like grrr. She kip askin how mani yrs old man. Wth! But den its a long time I neva swim, so I jus like relax in de water. I din wear my googles cuz wen I wana wear it. It broke! Damn! Haiz. Thts all 4 nw!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!