Attractive Women!

Hey! Dis time r de womens turn! KYAA!~~~~I LOVE DEM! Dis is Gu Hye Sun! She is a singer, MC and an actress. She is frm YG Entertainment.




She cn b priti,cute n sweet! She is like omg! Dam priti man. But de 1s time I c her, I said tht she's ugli. I'm wrong! She is dam priti! I lov her fair skin. So priti la...envy her.In de show, she is Geum Jan Di. A poor girl. I pity her in de show. She also appeared in de Taiwanese show '' Yu Le Bai Fen Bai ''. Lets c her profile!

Name: 구혜선 / Koo Hye Sun (Gu Hye Seon)
Profession: Actress and singer
Birthdate: 1984-Nov-09
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 163cm
Weight: 42kg
Star sign: Scorpio
Blood type: A
Talent agency: YG Entertainment
TV Shows:
Boys Before Flowers (KBS2, 2009)
Strongest Chil Woo (KBS2, 2008)
The King and I (SBS, 2007)
Pure 19 (KBS1, 2006)
Ballad Of Suh Dong (SBS, 2005)
Nonstop (MBC, 2005)
Drama City (KBS2, 20042005)
Movies:
August Rush (cameo, 2007)

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Here is my another priti actress Kim So Eun. She has also done a lot of careers. She's priti. Now I oni know tht she is a fren of Kim Bum...frm university. Lol! In de show, she is Ga Eul. A fren of Geum Jan Di. Wen de 1st time I c her, I was like omg! Dam priti! Lets c her profile....

Name: 김소은 / Kim So Eun
Profession: Actress
Birthdate: 1989-Sep-06
Star sign: Virgo
Blood type: O

TV Shows:
The Man Who Can't Get Married (KBS2, 2009)
Boys Before Flowers (KBS2, 2009)
Empress Chun Chu (KBS2, 2009)
Sad Love Song (MBC, 2005)
Sisters of the Sea (MBC, 2005)
Movies:
Fourth Period Murder Mystery (2009)
Someone Behind You (2007)
The Show Must Go on (2007)
Fly, Daddy, Fly (2006)
Family Matters (2006)
Two Guys (2004)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!