Trip 2 Port Dickson

Yay! I went 2 Port Dickson ytd. I went with my 4th aunt, uncle, her lil daughter, Ling Yi n her mother-in-law. Oh wel, it started de day out wen we heard tht our aunt is inviting us 2 go. But 2 bad we were sleepin n neva know. Den our mum tel us n we quickly caled her or nt were 2 late 2 go. Wel, we had our breakfast at Seremban. Den after our breakfast, we folowed our 4th uncles car cuz we duno de road. After tht we went 2 a new beach. Its called Casa Rachado. Bside Casa Rachado, dey hav NS dere. Lol! Oh wel, de beach is very nice cuz is new n de sands r dam white n soft. Dey had a lot of hermit carbs dere, n hermit crabs POOP! Eww. But its cute 2 c how dey turn bcuz wen dey c de humans, dey quickly vanished away. N dere is 1 part tht one side, full of hermit crabs! Dam mani man! Wel, we did took some photos. My bro hp memori full so oni cn take 1. Haiz. Other pics r inside my uncle's camera. After 4 a while, we go other beach 2 hav mor fun! De stuf near de beach has so mani tings 2 buy, but wen we went 2 1 of de shops, 1 shirt costs 15 bucks den minus until 9 bucks. Wth. Pasar malam like dis oso cost RM 5 edi lo..stupid wan de. Den we leave cuz its 2 expensive. =( Me n my sis wanted 2 swim veri badi tht we bought our t-shirts n short pants...cost altogether...48 bucks! De shirt costs us 10 bucks n de short pants I tink....15 bucks??? Haiz. Den we quickly chged n went 4 swimming. WooHoo! Den our uncle n us went 4 Banana Boat! De boat was veri fun. De malay guy always shake de boat n splashed water. De water always kena me cuz I'm at de front seat. Den wen we let our hands go, I cnt fall. N wen I fell, I went 2 different direction. Lucki dis other malay guy lend mi a hand den I swim myself 2 de direction whr my sis was. We had fun! I hate de toilets dere cuz its so dirty n uncomfortable. Dey shud renovate tht place. After bathing, my hair was veri wet. Haiz.

Den we went 2 dis place caled Avillion. Its a yacht club. De yacht dere r dam nice! I saw a yacht costs 75.000 USD! Oh wel, tht yacht was on display aniway. But it was nice! Wen goin 2 de toilet, I used de hand dryer 2 dry my hair cuz my hair was 2 wet 2 b true! It reli worked. It dried my hair. =) We had our dinner in a famous crab store. De crab was nice. Yummy! Hehehe. B4 goin 2 eat dinner, I went 2 a famous confectionery...erm..sels siew pao. Nice man! HAHAHA! Thts my day...buaii!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!