Hot Singers!

I wan 2 post dis cuz I realized I loved mor hotties n sexy babes frm Korea! And Taiwan oso lahxx! We'll start off wit de Taiwan's.




My fav idol! Rainie Yang! She is known as Cute Master in Taiwan! Ke Ai Jiao Zhu. Her new song n album 半熟宣言. She had changed a lot in dis new album. She has become so mature! I LOVE YOU RAINIE!



My Show!!! Ahxx! His new album 潮男正傳 is a veri hot album! I saw tht MV n I was like..dam trendy man! I lov him! He's so hot!



I bgin 2 lov her n its Jolin! I cnt blieve tht I lov her. I lov her cuz of her new album..swt!=.= Oh wel, but dis times album was a big hit. Her new album 花蝴蝶. All de songs in dere r veri nice.
Fahrenheit. Actuali deir quite hot u kno. I lov Arron Yan de most now. I dun Like Wu Zun animor. Lol! Deir new album 越來越愛 n song also.
Mi like him. Lol!
Now..we start frm de Koreans!



Dong Bang Shin Ki! Dis is deir new Korean album la. Deir new album is The Secret Code. Its in Japanese. Sry I din find a nice pic but I reli liked dis pic. I lov Micky Park Yoo Chun so much!


Hot desho? I found dis pic in deir website.


SS501. Kim Hyun Joong is oni de hottest guy alive! But den de other 1 oso hot la. I duno whts his name. I hope deir new album come out. I lov Kim Hyun Joong cuz he's hot like a prince in a white horse! Wen de 1st time I c him, he was glowing in front of my face! I LOVE YOU..HYUN JOONG!


Den nw is SHINee. Dis boy group r so hot tht u r gona melt! Deir new album Romeo has deir big hit Juliette. Go c deir MV now man! I lov dem n I lov Key de most cuz he's hot n dashing! I cnt let go off my eyes off him! But I wan his old hair color bak cuz his hair color nw doesnt suit him. I LOVE YOU KEY!

Nex group is Super Junior! Deir new album Sorry Sorry has been a big hit in Music Bank n in de whole wide world. I lov deir dance steps. Deir song is dam frikin nice. I lov evri new song in deir album. De guy I like in Super Junior is Ryeo Wook. Hehehe. I LOVE RYEO WOOK!




Finali de last 1, Big Bang! I lov deir music, I lov de men. I lov T.O.P! He's so dam frikin hot! I lov evribodi in tht gang man. Hahaha. I LOVE YOU TOP! Hope de artist's cn c my blog rite nw!

My man...
If i gt time den do de ladies 1 cuz in Korea, I lov de men mor den de women! Deir so hot!v So..stay tuned 4 de ladies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!