Malacca Trip

Hey guys~
I had forgotten about my post about Malacca Trip....
Okay, this is the 2nd time I went there and this is my 1st time having fights....
But we had fun activities though
We went night walking which is really scary but I'm not that scared, flying fox which is actually damn fun that I rode it twice, rock climbing which is really hard, ab sailing which is just okay.....
I'm kinda heartbroken there too when Fauna told me the truth...I cant calm down so I break down really hard....Chin Lam was there for me so I'm kinda okay with it
Me and Fauna are okay again....
The 1st day was so screwed up cause of this malay lecturer from a government school said some offensive words too us
I was too angry that I cried...some of the girls cried and some of the guys are offensive about that
Some of them were okay with that because they come from government schools so its okay for them
The trip was so tiring until the 3rd day, SHOPPING!
We went shopping at Jonker Street or Walk...
I saw so many leng zai there
Especially I spotted one shop owner which is a guy...he is damn freaking handsome!!!!!
The clothes and food there are awesome.....I ate one long potato snack.....damn nice man...
I should have took a picture about it but I was lazy to take it
The clothes were awesome and beautiful....there was one shop called Jonker Gallery...selling bags and clothes....accessories and blah blah blah....were so beautiful....but too bad that I couldnt buy it cause I dont have money.....TT
It was only fun at that day
Others were quite boring and tiring...one thing we did at the 1st two days were only eating....god...after breakfast, eat...after lunch eat.....lol man
It was like an eating trip....crazy right?
My sister said that I got fat
Sad!!!!!
My story ends here!
Bye~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!