Nobody knows

Nobody knows how I feel
Nobody knows I wanted to try my best all these times
Nobody knows I had talent

The story goes like this.....
I took up on my schools Post PMR concert
Well, I wanted to sing.....but I'm not prepared yet
But suddenly, I got the weird feeling of calling myself to sing
Today, I heard 'Mayonnaise' calling up 'Pimple farm' for the post pmr concert
I was feeling so weird...why dont Salmon call me up...I participated that bloody thing
So I asked Pimple farm....Pimple farm said they only choose good people
I was so damn fucking dissappointed
I think that girl who backstabbed me a few months ago can get up on stage?
Are they fucking blind with their big eyes?
They seriously had no taste man
Not I wanted to say I'm good but seriously, I'm better than her
I dont know why when everytime I do my best, people never acknowledge me

About my talent, I had a talent of drawing
People never really acknowledge it too
I also took up advices from my uncle who is a major art fella
When I draw them, some people in my family rejected because they tought art was useless
I was so sad...sometimes I wonder what is wrong with me
I did try my best
Whats wrong?


About how I feel, nobody knows that
In Malacca, when I had my fight with Fauna, I learned something, dont think about the past
Maybe I should let go of the past and live my beautiful life on
In Malacca too, I also learned something from Hamster, everybody has their own friends
I should now let the past go and live my life full of happiness


I had already vent my anger...^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!