So boring~

Gawd..its so damn freaking boring here and I'm watching Hello Baby by SNSD...
Well, its not reli tht funny as SHINee's....but the baby is really pretty and cute...its a baby boy
I have nothing to do and Im waiting for the video to buffer while blogging
I think Facebook is kinda boring to me already....all the things I do there is just too see
pictures and play games...well, uploading photos too....and commenting other peoples status..
I feel bored and I dont now why...^^
Maybe blogging is my thing...I dont really feel bored when Im blogging
But my blog is not really that popular..
Hope it gets popular someday
I might wanna type bout stories inside.....my own imaginations.... :D
Okay, now I have a topic to talk...why do people think Popteen or PopSister is lala?
I really dont get it...
I dont think they even know tht all the brands in Popteen n PopSister is seriously branded and expensive
I think the styles in there are kinda cute and pretty....
The style there is not even lala and people are even wearing it now...
I know some of the people doesnt like it cuz its lala...but I dont think so. Do u know wht lala's are?

Lala people are overdressed and dress like a goth-loli...
This is my perception of it
Popteen dont even dress like that......but there's only one model who likes these.....
Dont care about the model and I wanna show u how the models of Popteen dress




















Do u call this lala? Its not even overdressing...




















I dont know about this style but everybody has their own way of styling right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!