I almost got captured

Oh me gosh..I almost got captured yesterday...by having a boyfriend...
My mu doesnt let me having a boyfriend....cuz we're too young
She wanted to borrow my phone yesterday cause she left her phone in the saloon but I hesitated and I took out my battery to give it to my brother cause he doesnt hav battery. He never co-operated with me
I quickly went to the toilet and deleted all my messages and saying excuses to her
It was a safe escape but Im so afraid that she will look at my calls and pictures for I had his picture in my hp...
Luckily, I tried not to panic and think of some excuse
Fortunately, I have some excuses when she got back home from fetching my sister...
Thank god she never saw my pictures.....
I think I should be more relaxed and stay low.....
Lucky me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!