A Mini Update #2

Hey guys, very sorry for not updating for so long!
But I promise I will update soon enough with good things I wanna share!
I'm very happy that I've already moved on without him but sometimes, I would stalk his Twitter and Facebook page. Pfffttt .______.
Well, some bloody things just occurred again and I didn't know that this person would have such a dark heart, I didn't even do anything wrong. Pathetic much?
What to do, they just want some shit attention. Really pathetic.
All I have to do is just don't give a fuck about it.
Its just that I'm disappointed in these kinda people
Since I don't have picture of the month, I decided to have one! :DD




















Picture of the month! :DDDD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!