A Mini Update #3

Hey guys, this is just another mini update and my life now is kinda like a free roamer cause I have no particular group to hang out now and I quit hanging out with the three girls I'm hanging out during break and lunch cause..
One of the girls there, dated my ex whom I used to love.
And I have no face to see her and I don't wanna see her drug addict looking boyfriend cause it makes me sick and there is another reason I didn't wanna hang out with them anymore.
Can't believe I cried hysterically when I knew it. My god.
Cause one of a friend I know is hanging out with them and come to see that, I don't really like it having her around. So I came out of it.
:)
Well, lucky, I have quite plenty of friends and I'm hanging out with two girls. :)
Life's simple like that eh? *laughs*
Good news is, I already moved on with everything and going with the flow now. :DD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!