SGMUN 2011

SGMUN 2011, I think its kinda the suckiest conference I had been to but I have made a lotta new friends and seeing new people :3
I went to a cafe called Caffeinees and the food there aren't bad too!
There were only 7 delegates in SPECPOL and only 12 delegates in SOCHUM on the first day.
On the first day, seafood pizza made our whole day! It was AWESOME!
It was on 29-31 of July 2011.
Those three days were AWESOME!
There were a lot of boycotting thats why very few people joined :/
I saw my old friend, Carmen Goh and yeah, its been a long time we never talked :)
Well, less crapping and let the pictures talk!














The group photo :D



















Darryl



















Arthur



















Suh Choi



















Amin!







































Yusoof!




















Tom Yam, nomnom! This is what I ate on the 3rd day





















Phooi Sze's escargots





















Carmen's waffle ;p









































I drank that :3





















My cola!





















The toilet ;p





















What I ate on the 2nd day of MUN in Cafeinees












I love this pic the most :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!