Change for the better

Hello!~
It's long since I didn't blog because I didn't know what to blog about but...I have a thing today
I have anger management issues...for a reason...because I'm kinda hard headed...
And today, I had made a problem myself...
I wasn't growing up and I felt desperate...stupid right? I know.
I didn't knew that I wasn't closing up with my family as much as I know. Someone banged me on the head.
She was someone who loved me.
She made me realize. And after a thought, I was wrong and kinda trying to change for the better now or  I would probably be alot worse in the future.
I thanked her somehow and...the problem with me is...I kept denying...
Urgh, I feel bad blogging bout every single detail but I feel much more better now. Sometimes, we just have to face reality. This is what life is.
Nights~
xoxo, Kimmie. <3 p="p">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!