Family.

I would like to blog about the topic I had today.
It's a long story and I don't want to mention it because I'm so darn stupid.
Why do I always say yes without asking for my mother's permission whether could I go out? Why am I so darn stupid?
I almost met a stranger today and almost got raped. To be honest. But I'm lucky that my sister stopped me.
The thing about my sis is that she can just know the intentions of other people by just seeing texts. That's just amazing. I can't see thru it cause I'm naive.
Sigh.
Had a talk with my mum today and I'm glad to have them because family are always there for you no matter what.
I know that when they have stupid or unreasonable statements...we tend not to care or hate them but...no matter what we went through...they're always there for us.
Not that I didn't know that they were always there for me but...sometimes, I didn't believe them enough.
I have some complications within myself and always believed the wrong people but when my family always stuck with me...I knew that they love me and give me endless love all the time and have to believe in them because I know that they won't hurt me.
I'm such a stupid girl for not noticing this but I know now. Appreciate them with all your might because you don't know when they'll be gone and can't spend time with us.
I thank god for having this family except for my father. He's such an ass.
Okay, that's all for now. ;) Good night
xoxo, Kimmie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus