HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year to everybody in the whole wide world and so sorry for the late post.
I'll try to be more active in blogging. :) Hahahahaha
May the new years treat you good and to the ones who are studying, I wish u all good luck.
To the ones who are working in society, may health and prosperity will always be with you.
Okay, enough crapping and I'll try to be active more often.
In case if you don't know, SNSD HAS RELEASED A NEW MUSIC VIDEO CALLED 'I GOT A BOY'!


The mv is already out and here is my opinion, I think SM added to much and the song came out a lil messy. 
But I like it cause...I like it? HAHAHAHA. I think there are too many songs in one though.
For 'I Got A Boy' album, there will be individual posters of the members and the group posters.


This is the group one and this below is the individual one.


They looked pretty huh? I like it but I got no money. :( Well, i have no intention to buy the posters but the album. :3
I'm a fan of Tae Yeon, Tiff, Yuri and Yoona so I'll just upload their pictures :p
If you're wondering why I didn't put up another pic of Tae Yeon, this is my answer: I don't like it cause it didn't suit her.
Most of the things they wear are Chanel, I'm impressed. 











Okay, so this is post is finished and xoxo, Kimmie <3 p="p">
Good night you fabulous peeps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus