Crispy Fried Chicken (Crispy Crust) Review

As this is a new hangout place for Sunway University students, like heck so many nice restaurants are opening nearby Sunway Uni, wanna make us broke is it? xD


Anyways, don't be deceived by pictures as the 2 pieces of chicken with spaghetti above, the picture they showed it like this 


You see that picture with the caption 'Double Satisfaction'? Yeah, don't get deceived by pictures.
Photo credits by liltastyworld.blogspot.com because I didn't take the photo myself due to many customers in the restaurant.


They also serve beer and how stupid of me to get Somersby Apple Cider in broad daylight because I thought it's champagne but it turns out they have 4% of alcohol inside but still tasty. They marked up the price in this cider way high as I heard from my friends that you can purchase this in Cold Storage by RM 9.9 while in this restaurant they cost you RM 13.50 



This is the set meal that I ordered which has Japanese Rice + Fried Chicken + Mushroom Sauce. I feel that they're quite selfish about the amount mushroom sauce given. This set costs RM 8.80 from 10 am-12pm. :)
For the sauce you can either choose BBQ/Mushroom sauce. BBQ taste good as I tried their fried fish which is quite awesome too ;)

This place is so huge that they should actually make another floor so that they can occupy more customers. :/

 



Pretty lights they have eh xD

Address:  No. 39, PJS 11/9, 
                Bandar Sunway, 46150 Subang Jaya

Business Hours: 10:00 - 21:00

This is Cecilia signing off  ;) 
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!