Tagfive Fashion Online Boutique

Hello! This is gonna be my 1st online boutique review!
Okay, here I go!
As you all know, insta blogshops are always following random people so that their shop can get more awareness and so that people might click to their shop and gain revenue.
Well, I'm always a victim because my weakness is going online shopping but I have to control it now.
So I peeked into their shop and they have really nice high waist pants which are affordable because they cost at RM 34 and since postage to West Malaysia is RM 6, that makes it RM 40 altogether which I find it great!
I bought an L size high waist short because I saw my measurements according to what the owner gave me and I fear that they'll be too short but in the end, it turned out fine!


I have to say that their packaging is so in good quality plastic and normally I receive fancy and cotton material bags from other blogshops. 



This is my pants are they're super duper good quality that I like a lot!

You can match them with a crop top and a shirt tucked inside the pants. :D


You can take a look at their online shop in instagram and Facebook
Facebook: TagFive Fashion
Instagram in computer mode: tagfivefashion
If you have bought their stuff, tag them in Instagram or Facebook so that you can get discount from them!

Alright!~ I'm gonna sign off and do visit their site for more clothing updates! 
They don't have COD btw ;)
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus