Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf Review

This is a MUST go restaurant if you love nice ambience and great food!
As the title is mentioned I shall not drag further! As according to my post titled 'brunch with friends', I've been there and I went there again with my grandparents, mum and my elder sister. 
I ordered a different dish and it's so good that I can't...at all! 

Wait for em mouthwatering dish....


WOOHOO~ pork burger which is their recommendation and I give this a 9/10! Really good and the pork is cooked nicely and the cheese, salad and French fries is so good. God everything is good! HAHAHAHA 

This is what my sister ordered 


The Wolf's....I FORGOT THE NAME AHAHAHA anyways, it's also another recommendation by the restaurant itself and everyone claims it's good. I tried and hell it's good! 

What my mother ordered when I first came here...hehehe the same! Eggs benedicts! 


Hell yes! My mum says it's good too! 

What my grandma ordered...


Fish and chips! It's nicely fried and there's hardly any oil in it. I tried and it's good hehe. The old and young can come here to eat! Really! But it depends on your grandparents :/ cause my grandparents are way too typical Asians. Oh well, what to do HAHAHA 

What my grandpa ate 


The seafood platter which is also damn awesome. Every thing here is awesome God damn! HAHAHAHA it includes calamari, prawn and fries! And we couldn't miss out dessert! 


Had forgotten what this was called but it's so good! 10/10! 

This place is not suitable for Malays because it has pork and non halal. 
I have to say that if this restaurant is located in a place which everybody can see, that'll be great because it's located inside a supermarket and the signboard is small so you really have to open your eyes BIG enough to see the signboard. 
It's located inside a supermarket and beside a carpark. 
I have to give this restaurant a 10/10 because the food is good, ambience is great and the pricing is not bad either. 
I have to try for their night session which is the dinner part and I heard that everyday is full house. 

Address for the restaurant : Ground Floor, Bangsar Village
                                             1 Jalan Telawi 1
                                             Bangsar
                                             Kuala Lumpur 
                                             59100

Good luck in finding the place!
xoxo, Cecilia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus