Garage 51 Review

The I've been cafe hopping lately I guess?
Well, it's not about being rich to eat nice food okay.....
It's because I want to eat good food and got bored of going to the same old place to eat....like Rock Cafe...only Sunway Students know...
We planned to have dinner in Garage 51 but the initial plan was After Black cafe but they're closed on every Tuesday's!
So with no further a due, there goes the yummy food!

The address for the Garage 51 Subang outlet is: 51, Jalan PJS 11/9,
                                                                             Bandar Sunway,
                                                                             47500 Petaling Jaya,
                                                                             Selangor,
                                                                             Malaysia

You can also check out their main branch in Publika for they've won the coffee awards or something in 2013 😂


This is their New York Cheese! I can tell you that its not bad! Its creamy and yummy and it doesn't really feel yucky and full.



This is Shanice's Cappuccino 


Our drinks with the cake


My Caramel Latte which I always order now because the sweetness is just nice with the latte!


Shanice ordered Baked Cheese with vegetable inside but I've forgotten the name 😜


Zer Pei's Baked cheese with chicken..I forgot and have no idea what the name of the food is!



My food altogether with everyone's. My dish is the chicken with potato wedges which are yummy! All are nicely cooked but I find the mushroom on top of the chicken weird. You can't see the mushroom because it's covered with greens.


The ambience around me...



The top




Pretty fake/true flowers 



With Shanice and Zer Pei but now I just call him Pei 😜


Shameless selfie again! HAHAHAHAHAH

I came to Garage 51 after a week and ordered their desserts only and this time I came with Naomi.
This time I ordered their Red Velvet Cake and she ordered the same!


Their Red velvet cake is really nice! Its not yucky the more you eat it but how it melts in your mouth so nicely  😍 


My usual cafe, Caramel Latte with a prettier coffee art this time...Angel's Wings 😍

So this is all and see you all next time because I have heaps of assignments to do!😖
xoxo, Cecilia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus