I break a persons heart

I had break a persons heart ytd...
I feel kinda bad sumhow...
I lied to him...
But sum part of it is true..I like some1 else n he guessed it so fast...
God...I knew tht he cried wen I told him....heard tht his eyes were swollen
I didnt want 2 do dis bt wht 2 do..
In order 2 make him giv up on me is 2 do cruel stuf like dis...but his frens had de same thing in mind like me too
I wanted him 2 move on
Now I had a new slogan 4 myself...
Live de life tht it was meant to be
Dis is my slogan...
Readers, DUN STEAL IT!
I dun care whether is he hating me, cursing me...I dun mind cuz its better 2 4gt a useles fren like me
I talked 2 him n apologized 2 him but he refused.....he told me nt 2 apologize 2 him...
I wonder why.....
Oh wel, if he stil doesnt talk 2 me.....its beter off tht we r not frens at all
Dis is wad I had in mind...
I also didnt wan dis 2 happen
Hope he would understand
I think...dis is how I felt wen I liked WJ...
CL told me tht he felt like crying but the tears wont come down...
My feeling was dis type too....too sad 2 b true...wen WJ rejected me, I did cry a lil but I din cry a lot cuz dere were tears too sad to be poured out..
I'm such a heartbreaker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review