Natasha and me

Since we had nth 2 do in our seminar..which is reli reli boring....we chatted...let u zao dao...haha..but its all bout relationships...

N=Natasha
P=Poh Kim(me)

Seminar 2010(PMR)

N= Poh Kim!!!! HI
P= Natasha....!!! HiHi
N= I'm bored!
P= No choice! I mus study
N= LOL. you start studying yet?
P= Start dy lo...
N= So fast..I dun feel lyk studying. I dont know why..Haiz..fail PMR d la.
P= Cannot la...I cnt get iTouch & I wil get my hair cut....cannot la
N= I say me..not u
P= Oh...dun la...
N= I keep tell myself to study oso cant
P= Can wan la...there is always possibilities wan.
N= last min studying lo. Haiz. I sure last min oni study de
P= Cannot lo...die lo like tht....
N= I noe sure stress de
P= I knw but at least after trial lo...
N= yea la..haiz..my stomach pain! gastric!
P= U didnt eat ar? So lui!
N= =D yea. usually i neva..thn nth happen de but dunnoe y today gastric.
P= Haiz..go berak/drink water la......( I dun think I like L la )? N did >?
N= Lol. Gastric mus eat la...==( pointing at de question mark )
P= Mayb I dun reli like him....I heard tht my sis say he like another girl
N=.................
P= Ya lo
N= Owh...i noe he wear spec but i cant reli think bak hu is he
P= he wear specs cuz I tink his eye got problem...U ask la...
N= He ply basketball?
P= Ya...someclas wit......also
N= .....errrrrrr..thin thin de a...n quite tall de
P= Ya...very tall.......
N= he gt stay bec ply bball de?
P= ya.....
N= O.O... let me find out den mayb i noe....wakakakaka....tell u sth dun tell ani1..............................I tink i gt a bit.........................n i feel veri weird.
P= Aiyo...nt like tht wan la...Kai...&...oso cn have...wan ma...bt den u got.......dy..I dun tink u will......wit...cuz I cn c tht u....him.
N= yea..but I dun tink........abt..=(
P= U always say like tht ths y he....lo...
N= Bu he dont....haiz!
P= Act like he............bout u?
N= yea...he luk lyk he..at all....
P= Mayb he.....leh? Mayb he tired?
N= haiz..dun....1st lu..wan to study now tats all...my studies come 1st
P= Den gud la...Dun think so much....Dats y I neva date dis yr even if I ike sum guys...I tink i'm datin nex yr...
N= lol..haha..but nth can effect my studies.
P= Meaning?
N= my studies come 1st among my other things.
P= Den like dis ok lo...hahaXD

The End =)

But wait...we had another 1 comin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review