Dont u think?

Dont u think that when u love sumbodi...the sumbodi doesnt lov u?
And when the sumbodi loves u.....U dont love tht sumbodi?
And rarely, wen de sumbodi loves u, u love de sumbodi too~
And wen youre together, u feel like he's cheating on u...and youre cheating on him....
Its like other both sides....
To the girls outside who's reading my blog rite now at this moment, if boys are cheating on u, dump him or slap him at de face! XD
But if u reli wanna knw wether he reli cheats on u...just ask him...if he's hiding sth frm u....beter break up wit him...
Boys, I dun reli knw wether youre cheating on yor girl but if she's cheating on u..jus break up wit her k?
If u guys love each other, den be together forever and always...
But I think my age doesnt fit 4 dating cuz its jus puppy love...
But I'm so desbo 4 dating european guys...Lol...
So dis is wad I wanna say...bye~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review