She's kinda...

She's kinda annoying...
God, she's also overreactin n she says tht I'm overreacting also..
Wad de helll....
I neva say she overreact but she say tht 2 me...
I tolerate it 4 so long aredy
Fuck...and now she says tht I'm usin her?!
If I'm usin her, I would have dumped her a long time ago...
Fuck la....
Now I knw how S n L feel..and J feels...
God....
She's anoying cuz she kip sayin de same thing n I got fed up..
I knw shes a nice person but she's kinda like...too much....
Btw, she made me n 1 of my fren gt distant..
De fren of mine is my bes fren....
I reli dun like it..
I hope de 6 of us get back together...
Ruhi, Lee Juan, SuYi, Mei Yin, Bing Ling and me...
Jus de 6 of us...
I didnt want it 2 b 8 ppl in our group dy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review