Natasha and me part II

She was so bored tht she came n find me again...hahaha...

N= Hi!!
P= HALO!!
N= Ok. Wad do u wan to chat abt now?
P= Hmm.....good feeling is like o not?
N= dun noe, i oso wan to noe
P= Haiz...cuz my sis say I like him a lot...I I like him a lot, i will think bout him evriday...but i didnt think bout him for de whole day....
N= dunoe la..some lyk..i dun rel think of him. =))
P= Him?
N= yea him. tat him in F3=))
P= Oh..den de 1 in 4SC4?
N= i dun oso..but lyk chatting wif him..cuz is fun..hehe :p
P= oo...not like F3?
N= some time chat wif him okok oni
P= Lol..are u gona dump him again?
N= tat time he dump me..nt i dump him
P= Oh ya hor...This time, if the time is rite, break wit him
N= yea...after pmr 1st :D
P= I tink u develop feelin 4 him
N= Hu? F3/F4?
P= F3
N= owh...see 1st la...=D hehe i noe im bad
P= Haha..y bad? Tahan until PMR veri gud dy lo...
N= haha..I dun wan 2 break his heart now. ltr he dun wan study
P= Can say like tht wan meh?
N= If he reli do it how?!
P= Do it?
N= dun wan 2 study
P= Haiz, his heart his prob...haiz, i reli wan him 2 study la...
N= Hu ''lh''?
P= Huh?
N= hu u wan ''LH''? D...owh...yea la...his result veri bad d
P= enna...u mus help him lehh....
N= HUH!! How o?
P= Persuade lo...evri time in clas oso sleep...
N= Hahahaha try too la
P= Ohh.....wei, later i go ask Wai Jen...
N= haha..okok
P= do u think its weird if i ask him?
N= I tink so
P= Haiz..i reli wana knw leh.

Our conversation jus ended there n she replied me by talkin cuz evribodi in de hall r losin their attention 2 geo seminar...haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review