Sometimes, I hate home

Sorry for not posting anything lately cuz I have nothing to post.
But now, I have something to post about.
I wonder, why would everybody say home is the safest place?
Okay, that part is true where you have your family and such....
But I really dont know why I hate it..sometimes.....
I really wish I could just rent a house and get a part time job to pay all the fees.
I posted this cuz I feel that my mum is killing my day today in the 1st of December.
I really wanted to have my hair colored and she kept saying she was busy. WTF
When she had time to do my hair, she just doesnt wanna take the time to do it. WTF
When I asked her bout my hair, she would just say youre wasting my money....
I had a bad mood today and something that fear me most. MY FREAKING PHONE BILLS!
GAWDDDDDD!
She called me today when I was at the apartment watching Bleach, she said, why are your phone bills so expensive again?!
I said how much
She said it was a 117.(dunno how many cents)
I was like-WTH-isnt it better than last month when last month was 152.00 bucks?!
Couldnt she say something nice like '' your bills have gotten much better than last month ''?
I had control it so much already. I tried my best and I will keep my phone bills down.
I really dont wanna go home to have my punishment. Isn't it better to have my plan in prepaid?
Apparently, I hate her somehow.
I know mothers are better than fathers but sometimes I dont know why am I in this family. I'm proud to have her teachings which are very good.
But I cant be free in a world like my friends.
Where they go out with their friends. In a life of their own?
When I'm older, after college, I'll throw everything down in my home and go to America, Milan and Japan to explore the world of fashion. And if I were to go back to Malaysia, I'll be there for a days and I'll fly to the world again. Different countries.
Sometimes, I dont really like my family. But I appreciated them, loved them.
I wanted to go to the world alone, peacefully(even if I had homesick, I wont mind)
Should I appreciate them or leave the house?
Tata~ Ciao~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review