Not Fair

I'm here to talk about this Popteen model, Kumiko Funayama.
I know that some people like and hate her but I wanna protest.
Why other models can't have the place of being in the front cover? Why must it always be her all the time? Dont u get bored of it? By the way, other models also are in the front cover. Like Okarie( I love
Okarie! ) and Misukitty *shudders at the name of Mitsukitty*
But I love the issue of August cause, its Kana Nishino :)
Mitsukitty is the next cover of January issue.
I cant believe that a newcomer can also be in the front cover. WTH
Let me show you the picture of next years January issue and the issues of 2010 with Kumiko.









Have you guys ever feel that other models who are even longer, are not even in the front cover?
I feel like protesting cause its not even fair to other models.
Okay, other models who are even longer working in Popteen, didnt even have a chance to have a solo shot for them. Its always have to be with Kumiko.
Hope there are some people out there who feel the same thing like me.
If you guys out there who likes Kumiko, and feel that my protestion is wrong, go ahead and comment. I don't care.
But there is one thing I wanna ask u guys, have u ever feel so bored looking at Kumiko in the front cover always?
But I wanna say that I'm sorry for protesting cause I wanted the models inside who're never in the front cover, become the front cover. I wanted it to be fair.






















January 2010






















February 2010
























March 2010























April 2010
























May 2010























June 2010

























September 2010























November 2010






















December 2010

Must it always be Kumiko?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus