FullHouse

These are the photos I have taken this Tuesday.
My sister is the one who took the photos and some from me.
I love the photos that she took it, its so damn beautiful.
She's very sharp at making the angle but me, nono. I just snap the photos without making any angles.
FullHouse is a cafe and lifestyle store. That cafe even sells clothes. The clothes are kinda nice but expensive. The clothes there are my cup of tea!
But its having a discount now.
Let me show'ya the pics
Some of the photos are like photo shooting rite? X))))))
This cafe has cartoons of the cafe and they're

Father: Thomas
Mother: Tiffany
Son: Tony
Daughter: Tracy

The cartoons are kinda cute. Enjoyyy!















































































































































The green shirt is my sistah! All credits to her. She used to be a blogger but she deleted it cuz she hav nothing to post


























































I wish my bed was like this! Xp























I wanted my wedding frame to be like that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review