My Results

My results are very bad
Guess what?
I didn't get 5A's
I only got an A!
I think I had too much confidence. I feel so regretful being this way.
That was the worse day of my life.
I didn't expect this would happen.
Expect the unexpected I guess
My mother, she never blamed me, but she simply said that I threw my temper on her. What the hell/fuck!
I didn't even throw it at her, I'm throwing it at myself. Blaming myself for getting poor results.
In the hall yesterday, I cried when I got the results. My friend said that I had done my best.
I kept crying all on the way home and my eyes were like, damn swollen.
I couldn't get happier.
Until today, my mum got pms-ed and scolded me, lil bro and elder sis.
What in the fuck is wrong with her?
Until now, I'm still bad tempered.
I kept swearing and I'm sorry for saying vulgar words.
But to go to science stream, besides, I wanna go to pure science, my parents have to write a letter.
Hope I can do much and much better during my SPM.
KTHXBAII :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review