Shopped For 2 Days and a half Straight

Hey~~
I've not been blogging for so long cause I have nothing to post and I went shopping in Pavilion, KL, yesterday.
I've been shopping for 3 days straight already....with my sister, mother, father and brother.
On Sunday, I went to shop with sistah, mummy, daddy and my lil bro in Sungai Wang on Sunday.
When I type Sungai Wang, I feel like saying something bad. Oh yeah, I saw gays holding hands. OMG! Okay, u guys had the right to love but I'm stil not used to gays. :)
We went to shop for my sister's prom. Its so tiring. We walked like rounds and rounds. We were suposed to go to a shop called Senza but we cant find it cause my mum's worker never told us for her own selfish deeds and in the end, she told my mum.
When we went to a shop we didn't know, my mum bought a dress there. The dress is not even nice and the design its like a prostitute wearing it. It doesn't suit for prom because it suits for night clubbing.

Well, then on Monday, me, sis and lil bro went on a shopping in Pavilion ourselves. First time, we went out together by ourselves. I treat them for cinema for I have own them big time. When I'm buying the popcorns for us, I met Sharon, my childhood friend. Such a coincidence. We watched Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
The movie was so awesome! But it doesn't have Susan and Peter in the Narnia world. I cried when Edmund and Lucy went home and not coming back to Narnia.
After the movie, we went to Jaspal to look for dresses but it disappointed us. The dresses there looked old. We went to Jaspal cause I saw a friend of mine having a pretty Jaspal dress but she bought it from Bangkok. :(
When me and my sister went to look for dresses, my brother would be outside of the shop. XD
Then, Topshop, some of the dresses I see is nice. I picked some dresses for my sister, but it doesn't have a size of hers. :(
I saw a good looking employer. To me, he's good looking but I dont know your taste XD ( I still love my own guy )
After Topshop, we went to BCBG Maxazria, the dresses over there can even cost a thousand. But they're having an offer but it still makes no difference.
After that, we have nowhere to go......walking around and had lunch in the food court.
After that, when we were walking, we finally saw Zara!
We went to Zara and the price is cheaper than Topshop a lot!
My sister saw a dress that she wants but it doesn't fit her. Sad rite? But the current dress she had bought is also not bad. Kinda pretty.
The dress costs RM 179.00
After buying the dress, we went home and me and my bro had tuition.
My sister said she wanted to hunt the shoes.

On Tuesday, my mum brought us to Pavilion to find my sister's shoes and walked with my aunt and her daughter.
We can't find any shoes in Pavilion so we went to Fahrenheit 88 ( a new shopping centre just infront of Pavilion )
First, we went to Charles&Keith. The shoes there are quite nice. I saw a flat pump and my mum let me buy it. :D
We were like walking and walking to shoe stores and when we went in to a shop called Zucca International, I saw Yong Yee, my friend, works in that shop cause her father just opened a new store for shoes.
And finally, my sister had found her shoe in a store called Fabiano Ricco.
My story ends here! Buhbye~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Long Hiatus