Miami Grill Restaurant Review & Naomi's Early Birthday Surprise

I'm back to blogging after so many weeks~~~ Yay~~~
I've finally tried out at this new restaurant in Sunway Pyramid called Miami Grill, and Pitbull seems to be a part of it?...
Anyways, I'd decided to try it out here because Naomi wanted to try at this restaurant for a long time since it opened and so...her wish finally came true!
This is my first time organising an event for a friend and it went well...a little bit flaw is that I called Wen Wen and Cavin a little earlier but oh well, Naomi didn't suspect! xD
the reason why I plan an early birthday celebration is because some of the people who attended are going back to their hometown for their CNY.
The event was a hitch and I'm so glad that Naomi love this surprise! 
We decided to take a group pic, the staff was quite friendly but the picture below was the best one and non blur that she took. 
From right to left: Vivian, Beah, Wen Wen, Naomi, me, Chai, Cavin and Carmen
ps: please notice that my hand was pointing at Naomi *lighting is too bright*


                                    

Birthday girl making her wish

                                    

Cutting cake ceremony!



I ordered Grilled Chicken Burger Set with an option of curly fries and mojito!
This set costs RM 29.90. Quite a budget I must say because the mojito costs RM 9.90 and the burger itself costs RM 21/22. My mojito is Peach Passion and it tastes so good!!!

In the burger, you have 2 grilled chicken pieces and that makes you really full.
You can just eat this for an early dinner and you won't feel hungry after.
Worth my money :) in my stead. 


Girls being girls and I just realized that there are only 2 boys xD

                                       


                                    

Wishing this girl here a happy early birthday and she does love the surprise! 
Me is love you so the very muchie!~
xoxo, Cecilia.

Address: Lot 127, LG2 Blue Concourse,
               Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall,
               
               No.3, Jalan PJS 11/5, Bandar Sunway
               46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Opening hours: Monday - Sunday 10am-10pm

More details on their Facebook page! :- https://www.facebook.com/miamigrillmalaysia/info?tab=page_info

Comments

Unknown said…
Yeah I came to know about this Miami Grill from my friend who is living there since last few years. The place seems so happening. How cute cake. I just loved the presentation of curly fries. I will order Grilled Chicken Burger with curly fries in famous San Francisco restaurants. I am sure I am going to enjoy this combination.

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!