Espression8 Cafe Review

I'm back again! Yes! I'm back to blogging after a week or two? I guess...
Just finished my Malaysian Studies exams which are TITAS and Etnik...like finally!
I knew that a new cafe will be opened nearby the university because when I was eating in Rock Cafe, I saw this shop is constructing and I've waited for it to open! 
After my exams, I've decided to come here and eat with my buddies of course!

Address: 8, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-7497 4294

                                 

Menu

                                 

Taking the contents of the menu like a boss~ the food here I took is for dinner 



Lovely environment but it's a little hot cause there's only 1 aircond


Pic credits goes to their Facebook page because I didn't take it at this angle.




How cool is this?!


So cute! The signboard I mean



Their signature S'mocha, Mocha with Marshmallows :3. Not bad and it's yummy. Marshmallows melt into your mouth when you drink with the mocha. 
Priced at RM 11.

                                      

The marshmallow seems little on the top but when you mix it altogether, there are a lot 


Chicken Wrap Benedict. 
Rating of my dish is 7/10 because the colouring with the poached egg taste is weird. The colouring is eww and the poached eggs are a failure because the egg yolk didn't melt on the plate. 
The reason for the colouring is an imprint of the chef. 
The salad should have a dressing because the veges are bitter and are only seasoned with pepper.
The wrap is good as the chicken is cooked perfectly with their BBQ sauce.
This dish is good really but they need more improvements on the egg and the salad. I'll never want the chef to put his imprint too. Sorry chef, I just hate colourings.
This dish costs RM 12.90

                                  

When Ah Chai stood up, Me and Naomi don't even wanna know him xD

                     

It's obvious to know which one is The Big Breakfast right? xD
Big Breakfast at the price of RM 16.90, it's yummy!
Green Tea at the price of RM 6.50, Cappucino at RM 9 (the one with the swan latte art)


Apple Pie Crumble Cake at the price of RM 9. The bomb! Sweetness level was alright to me and Naomi but the Chai said that it's too sweet for him. Oh well, different people, different preferences. :)
This is really worth it and better than Project Space's apple crumble tart that costs at rm 9...*OVERPRICED*

Another fun fact of this cafe is that you can bring your own locks and lock it at their fence!
Mostly for couples and the customers there are creative and were put on Valentines Day.


I also have to add that the service there is good and also the staffs are very friendly!
Will drop by here again! Really!
Rating of the whole restaurant, 8.5/10! 

                                

This is one shamless #ootd. Pic credits to Ah Chai, phone credits to Naomi!
You can get the bag at H&M, checkered top from Dress Up Love, Round glasses from Trendy&Co, denim shorts from Sungei Wang and lastly, Supreme top from Taobao.


You can get 10% discount from them after you ate there and my discount voucher is only valid till 24th of March!
Food here is worth it, affordable and currently no tax. :)


A groufie to end this post!
Stay tuned!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!