Innisfree, 'It's Real Squeeze Mask' Review

Hello my pretties~!
Tonight ( cause I'm blogging at night ) I'm gonna blog about Innisfee's Squeeze Mask because it's currently a new brand in the world's market and this brand is from South Korea, bringing up the concepts and materials made in the products from Jeju-do Island. 
I got my first Innisfree item from my friend in university just earlier this year because she was visiting to Hong Kong and bought me 3 squeeze masks when we met up.
This is the recycled paper bag packaging of Innisfree.

                    


These are the three squeeze masks that my friend bought for me from Hong Kong before the outlet in Malaysia is opened. 
From left to right: Strawberry, Shea Butter and Bamboo.
Each mask costs for RM 4 and it's really worth it!
There's an instruction manual at the back of the mask's packaging but I'm gonna brief it to you here.

1. Put it on your face and make sure you cover all areas of your face and of course, avoid the eyes and nose.
2. The mask on your face shall be put to 10-20 minutes.
3. When you take out your mask, you'll have lots of water on your face, DON'T WIPE THEM OFF. MAKE IT STAY TO YOUR FACE BECAUSE THEY'RE NUTRIENTS.
4. Sleep zzzzz

                                   

The first one I used was Bamboo and for each mask that you buy, they'll put a small description in what the mask is functioned for your skin.
For the bamboo, it helps you moisturise and hydrates your dry skin back.
It has a cool feeling when I put the mask onto my skin and I really have to say, it's good.
I regret after throwing it after a day of use when I can use 2 days of use! :(

                                   

The second mask I used was Shea Butter.
Hmm...Shea Butter's function is nutri moisturising which means, it keeps your face even more moist!
For my usage, I used this mask 2 times and it does keeps my skin good. 

                  

All those sticky liquid that makes the Shea Butter mask so moist to my face

                                  

This mask is for 2 days and it's still in good condition. The moisture is still there!
Tips for keeping this mask in moisture is that you put your mask back in the paper package is given and just fold the opening tip down so that it's moisture is retained.

I did also used the Strawberry mask and I can tell you that the smell of the mask is really funny...and I don't really like it. 
The functions of the Strawberry mask is for brightening the skin.
I haven't felt its effects yet but I'm going to do it sooner....
To add on, I didn't take a single shoot for the Strawberry Mask because I've totally forgotten about blogging it and yeah xD

I recently also bought their Rose mask which their function is for smoothening and brightening.
Can't wait to use it now!!!
Anyways, you can throw your mask after 2 days of use and that makes it worth to use. RM 2 spent each night xD
Other than Rose, Strawberry, Shea Butter and Bamboo, there are still lots of fruits, plants and flowers available for the mask I can't even mention! :)

To visit more enquiries and actually know the details of each squeeze mask, go to their website at http://www.innisfreeworld.com/main/index.do
Or you can go to their store in Sunway Pyramid! 

innisfree Sunway Pyramid:
G1.70, Ground Floor, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, 
No. 3 Jalan PJS11/15, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan 

Contact Number : 03 – 5612 1835

Because in the meantime, the only store I know is opened is in Sunway Pyramid!

Till next time babes!
xoxo, Cecilia
Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!