Project Space Cafe Review

Recently, a new cafe just opened in SS15 and guess who's the owner?! (even when everybody knows it because of a famous blogger)
The co-owners are Jane Chuck (also known as Chuckei) and Youtuber, Daphne Charice! 
The cafe is called Project Space/Space Coffee and it has a concept of greys, black and whites in the cafe as you can see!
The counter where you order your cakes and coffee is at the darker part of the coffee shop. 
Please do note that this coffee shop is located at the first floor of a mamak. 
I finally get to come here to see the Malaysian super blogger and me and my friends never expected to see her that day <3 p="">
When Jane is taking our coffee to our table, I got the guts to ask her for a picture when we are about to leave! Omg My heart just burst out of embarrassment and shyness! 

Address: 57-1, Jalan SS15 / 8A, Subang Jaya


The time that I came here was around 1 pm when it ain't peak time for them.


Smoking area


The specialty that they have in their cafe is 'This Juice' juice brand. 
I've tasted a little of their passionfruit flavour, a little too sour because I'm not a fan of passionfruit drinks but I can still handle it. One bottle RM 15.
From coffees left to right: 2 Mochas and 1 Cappucino.
I really like the taste of the Mocha because of the heavy dark chocolate which doesn't make it that bitter. But for my friend who drank mocha, she didn't really liked it cause it's bitter. Different people different taste. Mocha at RM 12. Cappucino at RM 11
The Cappucino is bitter because my other friend is not used to drinking Capuccino in hot liquid.
The barista who made for us is Daphne and another crew.
Daphne seemed to be the bigger shareholder as she was so busy when we wanted to take photos with her.
They have desserts that are different everyday and I want to their desserts soon!


Finally ending this post with a group picture of me and my girls and a one to one shot with Jane!
I was the first one who take this photo above with her and I was soooo happy when she laid her hand on my shoulder and her head closer to mine. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I'M FANGIRLING IN MY HEART!
Beside her, I'm just like a potato!
Anyways, really enjoyed spending my time there because of good ambience but the photos from Instagram are quite deceiving and different tho. The tables near their window looks so big from Instagram but when I got there in real life, the table is so small. Anyways, I like their concept on how the interior is put and the space just makes people feel relaxed.
I'm not overrating. Because it's PROJECT SPACE that makes people feel relaxed.

Giving this place a 7.5/10 because the coffee cups should be bigger and since they're just newbie baristas, they can be better. More titbits should be available too :)
Moreover, they are also hiring people! Do check their Instagram out on : projectspace_
Visit their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/projectspacemy/info?tab=overview
To check Jane out, just go to www.chuckei.com and her Instagram account on: janechuck

Will be visiting this cafe again to try their cakes and titbits~

xoxo, Cecilia
Stay tuned!

ps: It's such an honour to meet Jane in person! *so much loves*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!