Outfits for Cold/Rainy Weather

This will be my first fashion post ever made in my life because:

1. I finally have the money to afford all clothes which are in reasonable price yet so pretty!
2. I've always wanted to be a fashion blogger but don't have the ability to do so and now, yes, I can because I work hard for money to go shopping as I'm a SHOPAHOLIC.
3. I've always heard that being a fashion blogger is very expensive and yes I have to admit it's really expensive.
4. I'm in university now and not like when I'm in high school, ad well yeah, I have personal photographers..(just kidding aite ;) )

Okay, here I go.
Take note that for now, I only cater fashion picks for Malaysia as since Malaysia is my home country and I know what the current trend is.


We tend to wear long sleeve,sweaters, sweatpants when Malaysia have cold/rainy weather..and since these days our weather here is bipolar...I mean bipolar because at one time it's sunny and after a few minutes, a downpour will come.
Moreover, we also have classes that freezes us like crazy and so:

1. If you want to go for a preppy look, wear collared bf shirts and a sweater to go along with it. Can make you look a little like Korean fashion too!
But what I'm wearing below is actually a combination of both so that I don't have to wear it so thick..but I prefer them separately but let me find a nice black sweater first :p

Top: Bash Clothing's Navy Collared Sweater, RM 40
Bottom: Leigh Ankle Jeans by Topshop, RM 210
Bag: H&M, from RM 79.90 but got it from a discount, RM 39
Shoes: Cotton On


If you want to go for a sweet yet not-to-sexy look, you can pair it up with a lace tube top/crop top or a top with straps and a pastel coloured/light coloured long cardigan.
Let down your hair for a more feminine look!

Tube top: Sherene Lace Off Shoulder Top by Trxple Clothing, RM 38. You girls can visit their Instagram and they just released some clothes yesterday! > https://instagram.com/trxpleclothing/
Cardigan: by Bash Clothing, RM 36 > https://instagram.com/bashclothing_
Bottom: Joni Jeans by Topshop in black, RM 209
Bag: H&M
Shoes: Heatwave in Singapore


If you all want to go for a blogger look, you can!
It's a more stylish and casual look you can go for and easy to find!
Just pair it up with a tee and comfortable jeans!

Top: from Taobao
Cardigan: Khaki Brown Pullover from Bash Clothing, RM 32
Bottom: Leigh Ankle Jeans from Topshop
Shoes: Heatwave from Singapore.


I only have one Leigh Ankle Jeans from Topshop and the material is superb! So comfy!
I recently bought Topshop's Joni Jeans too and I fell in love! But I wanna get another piece in Navy Blue colour!!
I bought all the tops from Bash Clothing is because it's affordable and stylish. And luckily, I can wear that preppy top because their clothing is made for petite people and I'M NOT PETITE.
I mostly bought all outerwear from them because I stumbled it by chance and never thought about it twice and just took them. 
The material is quite comfy and it does keep me warm in classes.

Extra tip: don't wash jeans too often as they will have colour fade. Wear them 2-3 times in maximum and put it into the washing machine.

That's all for now and stay tuned!
xoxo, Cecilia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review