Metal Box Restaurant & Cafe Review

I just went to this cafe today due to me and my friends from Advertising class wants to explore and expose ourselves to the world :p
I have to say, this cafe is actually quite hot and Empire Damansara's parking is like a maze..-.-
Anyways, let's continue with the post shall we?

Address: G12, Empire Damansara,
        47820, PJ, Selangor,
  Selangor

Tel: 03 - 7731 9560





The Metal Breakfast at RM21.90
I have to say that this is quite good.



I expected a lot for my latte art in my Mocha...
Anyways, the taste is not that creamy/heavy or not that light. 
It's just nice.
Priced at RM 11.90.


I love this shot that my friend took it for me.
Much feels in a photo 
All my photos today have #nofilter 
To be continued in the next post, stay tuned!
xoxo, Cecilia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oiso Korean Traditional Cuisine and Cafe Review

Korean Bangs

Mock Debate Sri Garden