Trending Kimono's

I'm so happy that this is my second fashion post and it's a looonnnggg way for me to be a fasionista blogger kay but I'll definitely try my best to be! *inserts muscle emoji*
Anyways, there's a trend going on in Malaysia lately and I just died getting one because it's so trendy and the floral patterns are just lovely!
I'm also a die hard fan of florals thats why. xD
The trend is the KIMONO~~
Actually, not all girls fit to wear a kimono and a lot of people say it looks so old and 'aunty' looking.
But some people can really pull it off, example, me. HAHAHAHAHA okay just joking aite xD
The materials for kimonos are mostly light so don't worry about feeling hot in a hot weather!
To wear a kimono, it's mostly pairing it with a crop top and high waisted shorts/high waisted jeans.
But I always wore with crop tops and high waisted shorts to give it a breezy look.

Kimono: from Bash Clothing, RM 38
Top: Sleeveless White Top from Blank Vogue, RM 37 (including of postage). The back of the crop top is actually..separated and you have to wear a tube or singlet so that you won't reveal your sexy back xD 
You can visit their Instagram for more clothes! https://instagram.com/blankvogue/


This is another look when I was in my grandparent's for Chinese New Year
Pair it with a choker necklace so that it doesn't look so empty on your collarbone. 

Kimono: from Bash Clothing, RM 38
Choker: from https://instagram.com/trendy.co/, rm 19
Top: From Sunway Pyramid's Asian Avenue
Bottom: from Sungei Wang


For shoes, you can pair it off with high heels and Birkenstock. :)
You can also pair with different type of shoes actually :B
That's all for now loves!
xoxo, Cecilia.
Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review