A Pie Thing - Sunway Cafe Review

I finally get to try A Pie Thing and they have a new branch in Sunway!!! 
I don't have to go to SS21 in order for me to eat A Pie Thing! 

Address: Jalan PJS 11/8, Petaling Jaya

It's behind Map's cafe aite :)


The ambience is actually good but the seats is a lil too cramped and quite close together.


They'll call your number when food is served.
Extra tip: they do serve coffee here ;)





This is what I've ordered: Lemon Curd Pie; RM 10.50 and Root Beer at RM 3.00
But with GST altogether is around RM 14++
I should've ordered their meal pies or their S'mores pie cause the lemon curs is too sour x)
But to lemon lovers, this is actually good and the crust is just perfect.


This is what Naomi ordered: Apple Crumble Pie; RM 10.50 and Root Beer at RM 3.00.
 I tried a little bit of the apple crumble pie and it's good.

Alright, this is all for now. 
Stay tuned ;)
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review