Monsters Ice Cream Review

Lately assignments have been piling up and I would like to update a lot for today cause I've tried so many stuff and exploring a little lately.
Here's the famous Monsters Ice Cream that everyone has been going to lately!

Address: F1. 101, First Floor, Sunway Pyramid.
Facebook: facebook.com/monstersicecream
Instagram: instagram.com/monstersicecream
Tel: 03-8080 5221


This is Chocolate Banana Cornflake with Ferrero Rocher ice cream and I find this good because the ice cream is fried and also its my fav flavour, chocolate!
Tell me, who doesn't love chocolate?
Some people may have find it average but every persons taste is different and I come here just to eat happily and give some review alright. It's good to eat weird stuff once in a while.
This is put in a price of RM 13.90.
I find this reasonable cause the staff fried this ice cream and also there's lots of stuff going on in this ice cream itself.

I'll see you all real soon in another blog post!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review